Linking up for the first time with 5 on Friday! I love these linkups.
1. BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY LITTLE BROTHER KYLE! His birthday was Monday, but we are celebrating tonight and tomorrow. He’ll be in town with his girlfriend, and they’re coming to our game night tonight. Then we’ll party at our parents farm tomorrow. My little bro is so awesome…HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! I LOVE YOU! I can’t believe he’s 23 now. Dang.
2. I have been kind of feeling like poop, for lack of a better term, this week. I think my allergies are flaring up because I’m running out of flonase and our humidifier filter needs changed. I should be acquiring both flonase and a new filter in the next day or so, so hopefully I’ll feel better soon.
3. Tonight we’re hosting game night because Scott is visiting Bre @ her army training. I almost ALWAYS make dessert for this, but I had no time this week due to Ash Wednesday church service and other various things. So, I’m making Patrick get two pies from Grand Traverse Pie company. Don’t even care–so excited about pie.
4. I think zumba got close to killing me last night. WHY is it so easy sometimes and so hard other times?! I think my asthma/allergy flare up had something to do with it, but holy crap…I was seein’ Jesus about 30 minutes in!!
5. I started watching the old classic Hitchcock “Psycho” this morning before work, but haven’t finished it. I have been keeping up with Bates Motel, and as I’d never seen Psycho (I know, I know!), I wanted to watch it. Freddie Highmore TOTALLY nails Norman Bates in the TV show, does anyone else agree?
I for one am so glad it’s the weekend. Anyone have fun plans? We’ll be celebrating Kyle’s bday, doing laundry, church stuff, and Walking Dead. Woo! I must warn you all that I probably won’t post again until next week’s Weigh-in Wednesday…I’m out of town Monday and Tuesday working some regional college fairs. Happy weekend, everyone!